2020 Poseidon Moving Achievement Scholarship
Share Your Transition Experience Into College And Win $1000
Every year Poseidon Moving & Storage offers an opportunity to aid students attending college. Moving into a dorm- whether from a nearby suburb, out of state or internationally marks a new chapter of every student’s life. Moving may not only be stressful emotionally and physically but also present itself as a financial hardship for many students and their families. Whether you’re shipping items, ordering new furniture or decorating a dorm to make it feel like home, moving expenses can add up quickly. Share your moving experience and describe what your transition to dorm life means to you for a chance to be awarded a $1000 scholarship to help facilitate the cost of your college move. Every year, we encourage students to take advantage of our annual scholarship. We are proud to provide and help aid students achieve higher education.
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited undergraduate college or university in 2020
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Agree to Poseidon Moving official scholarship rules and follow all application instructions.
How To Apply
- Downloading the scholarship application and completing all fields.
- A photo headshot of yourself
- Writing a 1000 word essay with a story about your moving experience. Include tips that helped you with your transition, or things
- you would’ve done differently. Express your personal experience.
- Verification of enrollment
- Copy of current student ID
- The winner will receive one time $1000 award.
- The award may be applied toward tuition, on-campus room, fees or books.
- Payment will be mailed to the accredited college or university.
- Award Type: Scholarship
- Scholarships Available: 1
- Deadline November 1st
Note: poseidonmoving.com retains the exclusive and unlimited right to publish the scholarship entries (including yours & universities name) partially or fully on Poseidon Moving website or blog. Poseidon Moving accepts entries only from students whose universities have endorsed our scholarship program.